Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Celebrity Trend Alert*

I'm not one who advocates copy cats. 
But I do love to look to others for inspirations and create an eclectic style all my own. 

I hope to keep up on celebrity styles that match items we have in our shoppe. 

When I first saw the infinity scarves I thought it was such a great idea and loved them right away. 

It looks like I'm not the only one:
Kourtney Kardashian sportin' a darling olive infinity, or loop scarf. 

Just like the one we have in our shoppe!!:


Here's her sister in a grey version letting it hang long. 
I never would have worn it this way until I saw it on this Kardashion. I think it looks gorgeous hanging long!


And I also happen to think this bag we carry looks a lot like Kourtney's from the top picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment